Terms & Conditions
Welcome to STARTMASHREQ
These are the Terms and Conditions that govern the use of STARTMASHREQ and all its related sites and Services. By using STARTMASHREQ Platform, and/or its Services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not access, or use the site or the STARTMASHREQ Services.
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Users in relation to STARTMASHREQ provided Services through STARTMASHREQ or the STARTMASHREQ Platform (the “Platform”). These Terms and Conditions come into force once you accept Service through the Platform or through any other form of communications with STARTMASHREQ, including in person, by phone or email or WhatsApp, or any similar communication method.
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, the “Company”, “STARTMASHREQ”, “Site” shall refer to STARTMASHREQ, its employees, and authorized agents.
Users: shall refer to any independent people (whether an individual or entity) who benefit from the variety of Services offered on the site/application.
Services: means STARTMASHREQ ’s Services as described by these Terms and Conditions.
Platform: means STARTMASHREQ’s Platform whereby its Services shall be used.
Force Majeure: mean an act of God, including but not limited to fire, floods, storms, hurricanes, typhoons, volcanic activities, or earthquakes, as well as acts, orders, or requests of a sovereign or a government and /or of anybody purporting to be or to act for such authority, wars, whether declared or not, war-like actions, revolutions, riots, civil insurrections, or civil commotions, as well as strikes, lockouts, and/or similar actions in labor disputes, and any other comparable cause beyond the control of a party unless its performance has been expressly guaranteed by expressly waving the exemption of a Force Majeure event.
Applicable Laws: mean the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
In ensuring that Users are able to form legally binding contracts, eligibility to use the site is not granted to persons under the age of 18 years, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to Terms and Conditions and that you and the business entity will comply with all Applicable Laws and terms governing the use of the Platform.
2. Accounts and Registration
- on the Platform or verbally or by email, certain personal information, including but not limited to your full name, address, email address, mobile phone number, and age, you agree to maintain true and accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account (the “Account”). You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and as such, you agree to always maintain the security of your Account username and password, unless otherwise permitted by STARTMASHREQ in writing.
- User accounts are not transferable. You agree to reimburse STARTMASHREQ for any improper, unauthorized, or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Platform, Services, or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether you authorized such access.
- If STARTMASHREQ suspects, at its sole discretion, that any of the information you provided is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of STARTMASHREQ under these Terms and Conditions or under the Applicable Laws, we have the right to suspend or limit your access to the Platform and its Services.
- STARTMASHREQ may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide a response with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. Upon such requests, you agree to provide any information and/or documentation to STARTMASHREQ. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, STARTMASHREQ without liability may limit, suspend, or withdraw your access to the Platform. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed/unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
We are passionately driven to create a virtual incubation Platform that provides its service to Users by creating an account on our Platform while the service and the Platform specialize in project management and innovation programs to guide and qualify early-stage startups through the Platform and provide the Users by startups tools, content, courses, and mentoring sessions. Targeting people who want to learn how to start a business.
4. Electronic Communications
- By creating an Account, you agree that you are communicating with us electronically. Therefore, you consent to receive periodic communications from us. STARTMASHREQ will communicate with you via phone or e-mail or may send you information via text messages (SMS), as well as by posting notices on the Platform as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. You acknowledge that opting out of any of the said means of communication may affect your use of the Services.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- STARTMASHREQ will request your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails or notifications related to the Platform and its Services. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt-out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks
- All content included on the Platform, including but not limited to text, graphics, STARTMASHREQ's logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property and copyright work of, STARTMASHREQ or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Platform. Is the exclusive property and copyright of, STARTMASHREQ and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- STARTMASHREQ and related logos are the trademarks of STARTMASHREQ. STARTMASHREQ’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not STARTMASHREQ 's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits, STARTMASHREQ.
6. Use of the Platform
- Subject to the User`s compliance with these Terms and Conditions, STARTMASHREQ grants the User a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to:
- access and use the Services solely in connection with the provision of the Services.
- access and use any content, information, and related materials that may be made available through the Services; and
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by STARTMASHREQ and may be revoked at any time without notice to the Users.
- The User shall not use any trademark or any intellectual property rights belonging to STARTMASHREQ from any portion of the Services, and shall not reproduce, modify, prepare, publicly, perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly permitted by STARTMASHREQ in writing, and shall not decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services, and shall not link to mirror or frame any portion of the Services or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services, or unduly burdening, or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services or attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks.
- The User may not post anywhere else on the site (as determined at our sole discretion): solicitation, advertising, foul language, profanities, obscenities, culturally offensive material, religiously offensive material, critical political content, material that may threaten the public interest or national security, defamatory or libelous harassment, or other content that may be offensive or indecent.
7. Privacy and Confidentiality
User(s) shall not disclose any information received under the contract of Service with STARTMASHREQ to any third party. Access to any information which pertains to the business of STARTMASHREQ shall be kept confidential to the extent it might adversely impact STARTMASHREQ `s business. User(s) shall be liable to indemnify STARTMASHREQ against any loss of business or reputation due to the act of the User(s).
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” STARTMASHREQ DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS. IN ADDITION, STARTMASHREQ MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES REQUESTED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, SO THE PLATFORM DOESN’T BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SERVICE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, SO THE PLATFORM RESPONSIBILITY IS ONLY ON ITS ROLE STATED IN CLAUSE 3 AND IT ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. STARTMASHREQ DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, OR ABILITY OF THE SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING FROM THE USE OF SERVICES REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS.
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE PLATFORM IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY STARTMASHREQ WHILE WE ENDEAVOR TO KEEP THE INFORMATION UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, OR AVAILABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORM OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE PLATFORM FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- ALL ACCOUNTS REGISTERED WITH STARTMASHREQ ARE CONTINUOUSLY TRACKED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES AND PERFORMANCE REASONS. IT IS EXPRESSLY MADE CLEAR TO YOU HEREBY THAT STARTMASHREQ DOES NOT OWN ANY ACCOUNT OF ANY KIND.
9. Limitations of Liability
- STARTMASHREQ shall not be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, lost data, or your STARTMASHREQ account, even if STARTMASHREQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages. STARTMASHREQ shall not be liable for any damages, liability, or losses incurred by you arising out of your use of or reliance on the Services or your inability to access or use the Services or any transaction or relationship between you and any Users, even if STARTMASHREQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages. STARTMASHREQ shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond STARTMASHREQ`s reasonable control. These limitations do not purport to limit liability that cannot be excluded under the Applicable Laws.
- The User consents that STARTMASHREQ shall be entitled to disclose any User information it may possess to affiliated corporate entities within its group of companies, and /or its external partner companies, or if requested or directed to do so by any official government body. STARTMASHREQ will do so at its sole discretion or as We may determine to be suitable or in Our best interest to do so.
- STARTMASHREQ shall be entitled to add to, vary, or amend any or all these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The User shall be bound by any additions, variations, or amendments once incorporated into these Terms and Conditions on STARTMASHREQ’s Platform.
- STARTMASHREQ shall not be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, lost data, or damages that may occur, even if STARTMASHREQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages. STARTMASHREQ shall not be liable for any damages, liability, or losses incurred by you arising out of your use of or reliance on the Services or your inability to access or use the Services or any transaction or relationship between you and the Third-Party Service Providers, even if STARTMASHREQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages, STARTMASHREQ shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond STARTMASHREQ`s reasonable control.
- These limitations do not purport to limit liability that cannot be excluded under the Applicable Laws.
11. Governing Laws
The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to this Terms & Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt for any dispute arising under or relating to this Terms & Conditions and waive your right to institute legal proceedings in any other jurisdiction. We shall be entitled to institute legal proceedings in connection with any matter arising under these Terms & Conditions in any jurisdiction where you reside, do business or have assets.
12. Unenforceable Provisions
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable under Applicable Laws, such part will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining parts of the Terms and Conditions in any way.
13. Entire Agreement